STEWARDING SERVICES FRANCHISE – (Download Advert)
Ashburnham Golf Club is a friendly, private members club, situated in Carmarthenshire, in South Wales. The Club was established in 1894 and is currently ranked 5th in Wales by Golf World magazine. A classic links course which has been host to numerous high level tournaments throughout its history.
The Club is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for this position.
The potential bidder(s) should be able to demonstrate their ability to provide a quality service for members and visitors alike within a Golf Club environment.
We would expect the successful bidder to be able to provide:
- A full restaurant service for members and non-members, offering freshly prepared food benefitting from the premium venue;
- A full catering service for member and non-member functions including: weddings; anniversaries; private parties; conferences; wakes and theme nights;
- A full catering service for all golf club related social functions including club matches and visiting society days;
- A full bar service;
- Hot and Cold bar snacks and breakfasts.
The ideal candidate(s) should:
- Be experienced in providing the Bar and Catering Operations;
- Be commercially minded with a track record of developing the business;
- Be innovative and creative to ensure the club thrives in a highly competitive environment;
- Have the ability and business acumen to expand the Catering Operation and increase revenues and profitability;
- Want to work in partnership with the club;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be flexible in terms of man-power, to cope with the fluctuating demands of the membership and visitors;
- Have a proven record of Food Hygiene and compliance with Safety Standards with working experience of all relevant regulations;
- Have high personal and professional standards and be able to demonstrate an attention to detail and excellent customer service;
- Be compliant with all pertinent employment regulations relating to its staff and have a proven track record in the management of its staff.
- Possess the necessary licences for providing the Bar and Catering services.
This is an excellent opportunity for Professional Caterers, Restaurant Managers, or current Golf Club caterers looking to develop a successful business opportunity. Residential accommodation is on site in a spacious two bedroom flat offering panoramic views.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the management of the day to day running of the Clubhouse bar facilities. We offer a fully equipped kitchen, with a small restaurant overlooking the Gower peninsula which has a dining capacity of 60, a lounge with seating for 30+ and a function room catering for up to 100+ people.
The Club is looking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced self-employed team who will provide a fresh and flexible approach to provide both parties with a profitable arrangement.
Please apply in the first instance by email, including your C.V. and current job description and any relevant references to:
Club Manager, Ashburnham Golf Club, Cliffe Terrace, Burry Port, Carmarthenshire, SA16 0HN.
Tel: 01554 832269
Closing date 31 August 2018 unless the position is filled prior to that date.